Friday 14 March 2014

Taking the plunge!

So...after much coercion from +Sonya Van Schaijik, I have taken the plunge to become a blogger.  After all we have to lead by example if we want to gain children's trust and develop citizens who understand that the learning process is ongoing and even when you become an adult the learning journey continues.

Having decided to present at #U-Learn14 has given me the push start to record my learning journey and actions which will shape our presentation.  +Eilleen Dixon and I will be looking at providing professional development for children, staff and parents to share and communicate their work and learning as a journey.  


The journey is exciting and I feel that this is helping to get my teaching mojo back - pushing myself outside the box is providing me with the challenge that rejuvenates the teaching and learning process for me...in short - my own learning is being continued with the help of colleagues and students!

No comments:

Post a Comment