Wednesday 14 May 2014

Room 4's Creative Pledges...


http://kidblog.org/Room4-NPS2014/3ab768ab-a14a-4a90-ac94-ea58cd528481/letting-our-creative-juice-flow/

Room 4 did our lesson on CREATIVITY and the responses and ideas that the children came up with were awesome! 

Each child then came up with 'I Statements' as pledges to increase their creativity in various areas throughout Term Two... I thought some of their responses were worth sharing and I will keep adding more as they are communicated on our class blog - http://kidblog.org/Room4-NPS2014/

I will be more creative in maths by finding more things that are magical in math that I have not found yet like my discovery about triangular numbers. (EMMANUEL)

I want to be more creative with my time and how long I spend on doing a project or doing homework. I really need to time myself for every task so that I can complete all my day’s work on time. I will try not to waste my time, so that my work doesn’t pile up and I don’t freak out at the last minute and still I have time to play and have fun. (AYAAN)

I will be creative by using my imagination more during writing time.  I can do this by trying new words and thinking of good vocabulary during grammar time. I will also be creative by coming up with cool games for my drama club.  (MOLLY)

I will be creative in Writing by using harder punctuation and using interesting and challenging synonyms that aren't easy for Year 4 National Standard.  I will also be creative by using heaps of interesting words in the Dogo News Article statements and my homework tasks. (EDWARD)




No comments:

Post a Comment