Wednesday 5 November 2014

Doctopus and Goobric - might just be about to change my teaching life!


Just stumbled upon this Google Add on... looks amazing and like the next logical step in my teaching practice.

Google Docs is working so well in class but how much would writing be improved if students were given access to real-time rubrics which assessed their work against Asttle and SOLO Taxonomy??

I haven't tried this tool yet but would love to have a play and will report back on my thoughts and findings on how this tool works alongside Hapara and Student Digital Learning.  

Really helpful step-by-step blog by Stephanie (Train the Teacher) which will no doubt help my exploration greatly.  http://traintheteacher.wordpress.com/2013/08/22/doctopus-goobric-making-google-apps-for-education-more-awesome/

Watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment