Tuesday 26 May 2015

The Power of Twitter #3DprintchatNZ

I have been curating a resource with +Sonya Van Schaijik using Google Slides.  This document highlights the expertise in the field of 3D Printing.  It also celebrates the great teaching in this area that is taking place throughout New Zealand.  



There are so many talented NZ based educators who are using 3D Printing really well in their classrooms/schools and it has been a life saver being able to call on them for support.  Taking on a new challenge is always hard and a little daunting - the support via Twitter is reassuring and highly motivating! 


If you are a NZ educator who is using 3D Printers and Design Programmes in your classroom or school please add me on twitter - @wavesbryant.  I will then add you to my 3D Printers list so that you too can share in the great PD that this group provides.


I have also started the hashtag #3DprintchatNZ and with the help of Sonya, I am hoping to run my first Edchat in the next few weeks.  This will be another first for me but I am excited to take on a new challenge - I know the people I have already made contact with on Twitter will be supportive and keen to discuss the pros and cons or 3D Printing in NZ education.

No comments:

Post a Comment