Sunday 22 March 2015

Adding Colour to Icons - Toys Officially Thrown!

Adding colour was meant to be easy! 

Having already scanned the icons I thought all I would have to do it open in Paint and then fill colour using the fill tool! BLOODY PIXELS! 

Every time I went to add colour it came out so pixilated and looked horrendous! (even worse that the photo below)


So I reverted the colouring in pencils because at this stage I was getting over it having tried multiple attempts to upload and make the background colour transparent! Nothing was working...

 

Colouring in pencils looked mud! I really wasn't happy and was getting more and more frustrated as time went on! This results in stroppy text messages to +Sonya Van Schaijik saying that I was no longer wanting to present and digital badges were too hard! 



Then I tried again with the Paint filling and decided that once I reduced the logos to the size needed, it didn't look all that bad so have gone with it and figure I will get better in time! 





No comments:

Post a Comment