Sunday 29 March 2015

Google Badges are GO!!!!

Google Chromebook and Google Drive Badges have just been completed and added to the Leadership Passport and Digital Footprint doc.  I will be rolling this document out to my students tomorrow and the senior students have already begun working on it on Friday.  

I went with the Google colours to make the badges recognisable and I am really stoked with the look and final product! 

My next set will be co-constructed with the children in my class... Am looking forward to this challenge! 

I am also looking at designing a teachers passport which will use many of the same badges but have slightly more advanced success criteria (although for some teachers the basics are still required).  This will support the documentation required as evidence of meeting the RTC.

 





No comments:

Post a Comment